Get the 411 on how to maximize your Zzzs (or fake them) so radiant, dewy-looking skin is yours the second you step out of bed.
- Stop the party early. All the snacks and sips that give you energy — think sugar, alcohol and caffeine — can keep you up for several hours past your bedtime. Don’t enjoy them late in the day or you risk pulling an all-nighter (and that’s no good for skin).
- Stay consistent. Keeping the same hours you go to bed and wake up — yes, even on weekends — is key to sleep health.
- Do some pre-game. Help yourself sleep better by winding yourself down with relaxing activities, like a warm bath, soothing music or a good, old-fashioned book.
- Go dark. No blackout shades? No worries. A silky sleep mask keeps streets lights, LEDs and more from interrupting your snooze.
- Nix the tech. TVs, computers, phones and other gadgets that keep you current can also keep you awake. Power down an hour or so before bed so you sleep better.
- Soothe dry lips. We love applying a nice layer of Magic Balm before bed to nourish our pout while we sleep.
- De-puff before you turn down. Help prevent tired-looking eyes from seeing the light of day with The Depuffed Eye Gel. It’s filled with botanicals that decongest puffiness and help you look younger, refreshed and radiant.
- Spritz on a wake-up call. Our instant pick-me-up (even before coffee)? Elevated Hydration Replenishing Mist. It’s hydrating, refreshing and enhanced with botanicals that help wake up the senses.
- Rise and shine. After we moisturize, we love a little hydrating primer with mica, peony root and hyaluronic acid for plumper-looking skin and a gorgeous glow.