Save your skin with these 5 (hangover-friendly) steps.
It happens to the best of us, especially after a late night out. But don’t panic — here are some of our tried and true tips to help keep skin healthy and glowing.
- Wipe. Attack the first of last night’s face with a gentle swipe of a Makeup Remover Wipe to help lift away makeup.
- Wash. Follow up with Resurfacing Cleanser to remove any remaining dirt, oil and makeup, while treating breakouts.
- Exfoliate. Massage a damp Konjac Sponge all over your face to gently exfoliate and wash away dead skin cells.
- Mask. Now that your face is clean, give it a 10 minute Detox Mud Mask to condition skin and help minimize the look of pores.
- Moisturize. Finish with Deep Hydration Cream to calm and soothe skin, while replenishing vital moisture. (Your skin will thank you.)
If you’re really paying for it and have been #blessed with a blemish overnight, grab your Spot-On Remedy and apply it to the affected area to reduce redness and discomfort.
Pro Tip: When your evening routine just isn’t going to happen, stash a pack of makeup remover wipes in your nightstand so at the very least you can wipe before you snooze.