Be green and gorgeous with these one-hit wonders designed to pack a powerful punch in each perfectly sized, single-use packet.
We can’t get enough of these individually packaged cleansers inspired by Japanese face cleansing products. Turns out, there’s a method to the marketing: Using this single-pack powder is not just easy on the environment, it’s fabulous for your skin, too. Toss one in your gym or store them on your counter for the ideal dose of radiance-boosting cleanser every time.
Good for you:
- Chamomile, calendula and aloe, the rockstar ingredients in this formula, calm and soothe skin.
- Aspen bark, a proven exfoliator, naturally smooths texture and evens skin tone.
- Zea mays, oat and rice powder zap excess oil so skin stays honestly balanced.
Good for the environment:
- Individual packaging avoids the risk of contaminating product with water — once water gets in, the powder is not usable.
- It’s easy and perfectly measured dosing because we’ve eliminated the guesswork.
- A powder formula is one of lowest carbon emission forms (same idea as why dishwasher detergents leave a smaller footprint than liquid detergents).
- We’re not shipping around water, which means less weight and packaging for mailing.
- The packaging is entirely made of paper so it’s simple to recycle.