Awards season is on and so are the parties. Make sure your clutch is packed and ready for anything your hair might encounter. We went to celebrity hair stylist, Hannah Burdy, for her must-haves.
In the spirit of awards season, we want to pack the perfect clutch to keep hair looking amazing all night. Sure, you know to pack lipstick, blotting papers and maybe some fashion tape for that touch-ups and emergency dress snafus, but what about your locks?
We went to bi-coastal celebrity hair stylist, Hannah Burdy, for what she’s stashing in her evening bag to tresses on point.
- Bobby pins, both with grips and fashion pins, to hold style in place or re-invent your look if the evening (or the weather) takes a spontaneous turn.
- Mini hairspray in a travel size because no matter how long-lasting your style, locks may need a pick-me-up mid-way through the night.
- A fabric sheet to prevent static.
- Hair tie or bungee tie. Who knows when the night will call for a drop-top or a roof top?
- Mini sample container filled with a bit of wax for flyaways and to keep style in check.
- An ultra-slim compact mirror for touch-ups in cabs, on trains and in lines.