This isn’t your grandmother’s daring playlist. It’s non-stop inspiration in music video form because at the end of the day, aren’t we all just visual creatures? Click, listen, get your Daring Look on.
Honest Beauty’s Daring Look is all about channeling that inner fire, whatever that means for you. Check out these tracks designed to keep that fierceness stoked at long as humanly possible because #LetsBeHonest, the weekend isn’t over until Monday morning.
- “Hot Knife” by Fiona Apple. Only Fiona can call herself a hot knife and make it sound dangerous in a completely non-disturbing way. Her chaotic layering of lyrics and crescendo’ed beats is designed for channeling your most sizzling looks. Perfect for a night when you need your main to melt at first sight.
- “Dog Days Are Over” by Florence + The Machine. If you’re not up and dancing yourself into hot frenzied mess, check your vitals. Cue F+TM whenever you need a musical energy shot.
- “Lip Gloss” by Lil Mama. We first heard then song and went straight to the product development team. Hook us up with a magic lip gloss keeps all the boys crushin’ and the girls wonderin’ where you get your mojo.
- “Wild” by Jessie J. ft Big Sean, Dizzee Rascal. One of the simplest, most passionate calls for owning what you deserve. Set against a frame of black and white, the only thing bolder than her earrings and lashes is her snake-charmer swagger.
- “Heartbeat” by Femme. We love sweet heartfelt lyrics that deliver a powerful message with grace. Because there’s more than one way to tell someone that you’re not free.
- “Wonder Woman” by Lion Babe. If you’re gonna steal some lion-hearted inspo from this singer, you have absolutely everything to work with from head to toe. Smoldering smoky eyes, fierce lips and high-octane goddess fashion that reinforce her lyrics: “I don’t want what you got so you better move along.” It’s the ultimate in a playing-hard-t0-get soundtrack.
- “One More” Elliphant ft. MØ. This your Sunday night, last-call of the weekend track. When everything’s about to end, press play and order one more of everything.
Snap and share your weekend-inspired Daring Looks with #LetsBeHonest.