We’ve officially entered into the prime time to wed. Get reception-ready with our top picks and pro tips to take you through the season in style.
In your weekender
- Double-stick strips (we love Fashion Tape) to avoid nip slips.
- Spanx. You’ll thank us later.
- Heel protectors to keep shoes comfy and help banish blisters before they start.
- Hair ties to throw locks in a bun or braid.
- Travel-size lint brush to keep your ensemble fuzz-free.
- Hydrating lip glosses or crayons that double down with color and moisture.
- Spot remover pen to stave off stains.
- Roll-up jewelry case for keeping accessories tangle-free.
- Ibuprofen and lots of water for the morning after.
In your beauty bag
- Compact razor to keep legs silky smooth.
- Travel-size cosmetics and sundries — no sense jamming a weekender or carry-on with full-sizes.
- Cotton swabs to smooth foundation, smudge liner or buff out mess-ups.
- Dry shampoo to keep your blowout bangin’ all weekend.
- Tinted moisturizer with SPF because sun damage isn’t sexy.
- Oil-blotting sheets to stay shine-free while getting down on the dance floor.
- Tampons, just in case. (You’ll be the wedding MVP if you save the day for a friend, too.)
- Hydrating face masks to rejuvenate skin the next day.
- Compact concealer to disguise dark circles and any other evidence of a good time.
Did we miss any must-haves? Drop some knowledge in the comments below.