And it’s hot. Celebrity makeup artist Dee Daly shows you how to get the look that’s low on effort, high on impact and perfect for the holiday scene.
Liquid shadows are no longer the trade secrets of makeup hackers and beauty innovators. Dee Daly created this season’s sexiest eye look with a handful of products and a little ingenuity. Here’s the simple how to:
- Prep skin with Everything Primer.
- Mist an angled brush with Elevated Hydration Replenishing Mist to give the shadow a liquid effect. Using the Truly Intriguing Forest Green palette in Shade 2, the darkest color, line top lid and wing out for added drama.
- With a wet fluff brush (misted with Elevated Hydration Mist) dipped in Shade 1, blend liner up to crease making sure you don’t blend out the defined line.
- Line bottom lash line with True Velvet Eyeliner in Eye Opener, curl top lashes and add 2 to 3 coats of mascara on top and one coat to the bottom.
- For a truly wet look, pop some Magic Balm to the center of the lid.
Finish Dee’s look by sweeping Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Mulberry Kiss onto lips and Truly Thrilling Créme Blush on cheeks.