Watch as Anna shows us how to recreate four of the hottest spring beauty trends, straight from the fashion week runways.
From ground to glowing. Anna and Jordan, Honest Beauty Brand Educators, are here to give you the scoop on this gorgeous new product.
What happens when Jessica gets celebrity hair stylist Jen Atkin in the makeup chair? She gives her a chic cat eye and bold red lip to match. Check out the steps and get the look.
Jessica Alba and fashion icon Tory Burch get real about emergency room makeovers and the magic of tinted moisturizer.
Sure, your eyes say it all. But sometimes it helps to communicate by way of music just to reinforce your point. These 8 lyrical goddesses sing what we wish we would’ve said at more than one time in our lives. Click, listen, get your Chic Look on.
If you’re not hip to Caroline Polachek’s vibe, cue up her latest video, Ch-Ching. (Hint: She’s a multi-hyphenate singer-songwriter-stylemaker … a lead singer for Brooklyn-based band, Chairlift … aka Ramona Lisa … and all kinds of hot … sounding familiar?). Ch-Ching, a work of visual art — read: a soothing palette of vivid warm hues and muted cool notes punctuated with pops of brilliant orange — seduces you into forgetting to listen to the music.
After pausing and screen-capturing our way through the video, we’ve curated several Polachek-approved styles worth hunting down on a Saturday afternoon:
- Color on color … on color. There’s so much to love about her look from the vibrant orange genie-meets-parachute pants with matching crop top to the, you guessed it, matching sheer kimono. Sure, you could separate them for individual statement pieces, but putting them all together makes this ensemble all kinds of seasonal-chic. Word on the street is that the outfit was designed by Andrea Toscano specifically for the video in collaboration with Caroline. (Is there another hyphenate in the making?)
- Coordinating kicks. Orange sneakers, where have you been all my life? Oh, yeah, the ’80s. So glad you’re back.
- High ponytail braid. If you’re Caroline, you add ribbon detailing to take a really awesome old-school pony and update it with rad, school-girl style. Why? Because she said so.
- Orange monochromatic lids. We love the way she paired the bold shadow and thick black liner with nearly natural lips, contoured cheeks and flawless dewy skin that play up the eyes. (On a side note, those brows? They’re their own blog post.)
- Grecian-inspired double ear cuffs. Just when you thought hair bling was the new ear cuff, Caroline brings ’em back with style. Both ears. Matching. Her sleek duo by Lady Grey Jewelry rocks a subtle flash of metal that looks just as cool paired with street styles as it does with evening looks. No other jewelry needed.