Turn heads (sans the side-eye) with these simple DIYs for mastering the season’s sexiest green eye looks from subtle to bold.
From glittery lids and painted liner to dewy cheeks and stained lips, get the rockstar-inspired beauty that kicked off New York Fashion Week… in Los Angeles.
Sure, the smoky eye has been around for a while, but this chic look is back and radder than ever. Don’t take our word for it. Ask Patrick Ta, makeup whisperer for the stars, and try his tricks for updating the trend.
So fantastically glam, you’ll be trending before the night is over.
Master DIY glam in minutes with these secret weapons (think luscious red lip) and a few simple steps then cue the selfies.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Fully pencil in brows for more definition and intense color.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
- Sweep shade 1 all over lid to the outer edge of the eye.
- Apply shade 2 in the outer corners as well as along the top and bottom lash line to create an elongated V. Using a cotton swab, clean up and define the color to create the shape you want.
- Blend shadow out to edges with a brush, without applying more shadow to the edges.
- Define the top of the lids with Truly Black liner.
- Line the bottom with the Truly Gold liner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Teasing
- Using your fingertips, apply color to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
- Lightly brush Dusk Reflection luminizing powder all over the face for a lit-from-within glow.
- Using a brush, sweep Midnight Reflection over cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss
- Apply this warm matte red over lips. Layer over liner to deepen the hue or top with a gloss — we love Dreamy Kiss — for serious shine.
Snap and share your Glam Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyGlam.
Channel your inner Cali girl with secret weapons and simple steps. It’s DIY radiance in no time.
Sport this look and your signature brand of confidence and own the room.
Master Jessica’s chicest day-to-night look and own every room you enter.
So beautifully natural, they’ll wonder if you just wake up this gorgeous.
DIY with simple steps and secret weapons for a striking no-makeup makeup look.