Know that drugstore shade of neon orange lipstick your grandma used to rock 24-7, year-round? It’s baaaccccckkkk and reinvented for spring. Now it’s sexier (a given), even bolder (it’s possible), and versatile enough for all skin types (seriously). Try the DIY below.
So fantastically glam, you’ll be trending before the night is over.
Master DIY glam in minutes with these secret weapons (think luscious red lip) and a few simple steps then cue the selfies.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Fully pencil in brows for more definition and intense color.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
- Sweep shade 1 all over lid to the outer edge of the eye.
- Apply shade 2 in the outer corners as well as along the top and bottom lash line to create an elongated V. Using a cotton swab, clean up and define the color to create the shape you want.
- Blend shadow out to edges with a brush, without applying more shadow to the edges.
- Define the top of the lids with Truly Black liner.
- Line the bottom with the Truly Gold liner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Teasing
- Using your fingertips, apply color to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
- Lightly brush Dusk Reflection luminizing powder all over the face for a lit-from-within glow.
- Using a brush, sweep Midnight Reflection over cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss
- Apply this warm matte red over lips. Layer over liner to deepen the hue or top with a gloss — we love Dreamy Kiss — for serious shine.
Snap and share your Glam Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyGlam.
Sport this look and your signature brand of confidence and own the room.
Master Jessica’s chicest day-to-night look and own every room you enter.
DIY with simple steps and secret weapons for a striking no-makeup makeup look.
Meet Chethana from our product development team, one of the Honest Beauties responsible for keeping our makeup on trend and looking amazing. Check out her spin on our Let’s Be Honest Daring Look.
Get the hottest, hit-the-town looks with this arsenal of fierce shadows and luscious lip shades. Selfie-tested, Jessica-approved.
Check out the behind-the-scenes magic of the September cover shoot.
Celebrity makeup artist Jeanine Lobell created Jessica’s cover look using Honest Beauty makeup in a few easy steps:
- Smudge across the lash lines: True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Black and the rich espresso shade from Eyeshadow Trio in Truly Effortless Soft Sand. Coat lashes in Truly Lush Primer followed by Truly Lush Mascara.
- Pat Créme Blush in Truly Teasing on the apples of cheeks.
- Layer on Lip Gloss in Generous Kiss.