Want some cool new ways to streamline your routine and downsize your beauty bag? We hit up our in-house beauty junkies to get their fave tricks for off-roading our versatile cream-based blush.
You asked. Honest answers.
Master DIY glam in minutes with these secret weapons (think luscious red lip) and a few simple steps then cue the selfies.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Fully pencil in brows for more definition and intense color.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
- Sweep shade 1 all over lid to the outer edge of the eye.
- Apply shade 2 in the outer corners as well as along the top and bottom lash line to create an elongated V. Using a cotton swab, clean up and define the color to create the shape you want.
- Blend shadow out to edges with a brush, without applying more shadow to the edges.
- Define the top of the lids with Truly Black liner.
- Line the bottom with the Truly Gold liner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Teasing
- Using your fingertips, apply color to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
- Lightly brush Dusk Reflection luminizing powder all over the face for a lit-from-within glow.
- Using a brush, sweep Midnight Reflection over cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss
- Apply this warm matte red over lips. Layer over liner to deepen the hue or top with a gloss — we love Dreamy Kiss — for serious shine.
Snap and share your Glam Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyGlam.
Up your game with a DIY #GNO look that’s all about the sultry smoky eye.
This beauty’s no One-Hit Wonder. We listed 19 (yeah, you read that right) of our fave ways to use this season’s miracle must-have. What’s yours?
1 Insanely Delicious Lip Shade, 3 Sexy Looks
Okay, we are officially obsessed with the ’90s-inspired mulberry lip. Matte… high-wattage shine… we don’t care, just bring on the color. Honest Beauty’s Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Mulberry Kiss is the line’s go-to for recreating this look, which works on nearly all skin tones with the right liner and layering shades. (We’ll let you in on a little secret: Our newest trick is lining lips with True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Gold to give lips a rich shimmery undertone before topping with the crayon.)
Whether you’re new to the color or reviving it from the previous era, check out these 3 anything-but-basic ways to sport the style.
- Stain: Get that subtle, just-bitten look by applying the Lip Crayon at the center of your lips. Tap the tint across your pout to finish.
- Demi: Just take our luscious Lip Crayon and layer on as much color as you can handle.
- Full: Think cream blush is just for your cheeks? Not anymore. Pump up your pout with a swipe of Créme Blush in Truly Daring for the boldest berry look.
Squeeze this baby in your evening bag for glam on the go.
There haven’t been too many new and exciting things to say about double-duty beauty. Who doesn’t crave products that multitask for miles? Especially when we’re toting them around town for 24-7 touch-ups. Enter Créme Blush, an addictively versatile, three-in-one buildable blush that works hard to maximize color and staying power. With six fab shades, it easily doubles as an eyeliner and creamy shadow without giving you that creepy monochromatic doll look. (You know the one.)
Our makeup gurus reco applying the color with a brush, but our beauty hackers say it’s just as fast as easy to apply with clean fingertips. Mix in a little Luminizing Powder to create a powdery effect on lids or a more matte look for lips.
And because the formula is made from botanical ingredients like apple, raspberry, grape, blackberry and vanilla extracts, it’s just as nourishing to lids as it is to cheeks. We love it both as pop of liquid-looking eyeshadow or a sleek eyeliner. Now all you need is a party invite, which let’s face it, won’t be a problem.