Work one of spring’s hottest trends: mysterious, moody hues with Honest Beauty’s newest stars: Truly Kissable Marsala Kiss Lip Crayon and (spoiler alert) our new hair line.
Spring makeup wouldn’t be complete without an update on the irresistibly flirty look. Here’s our take using our new must-haves: Truly Kissable Peony Kiss Lip Crayon and our upcoming hair line! Check out the Behind the Scenes, Get the Look and cue up the Darling Playlist.
From glittery lids and painted liner to dewy cheeks and stained lips, get the rockstar-inspired beauty that kicked off New York Fashion Week… in Los Angeles.
Want some cool new ways to streamline your routine and downsize your beauty bag? We hit up our in-house beauty junkies to get their fave tricks for off-roading our versatile cream-based blush.
You asked. Honest answers.
Master DIY glam in minutes with these secret weapons (think luscious red lip) and a few simple steps then cue the selfies.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Fully pencil in brows for more definition and intense color.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
- Sweep shade 1 all over lid to the outer edge of the eye.
- Apply shade 2 in the outer corners as well as along the top and bottom lash line to create an elongated V. Using a cotton swab, clean up and define the color to create the shape you want.
- Blend shadow out to edges with a brush, without applying more shadow to the edges.
- Define the top of the lids with Truly Black liner.
- Line the bottom with the Truly Gold liner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Teasing
- Using your fingertips, apply color to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
- Lightly brush Dusk Reflection luminizing powder all over the face for a lit-from-within glow.
- Using a brush, sweep Midnight Reflection over cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss
- Apply this warm matte red over lips. Layer over liner to deepen the hue or top with a gloss — we love Dreamy Kiss — for serious shine.
Snap and share your Glam Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyGlam.
Master Jessica’s chicest day-to-night look and own every room you enter.
So beautifully natural, they’ll wonder if you just wake up this gorgeous.
Meet Chethana from our product development team, one of the Honest Beauties responsible for keeping our makeup on trend and looking amazing. Check out her spin on our Let’s Be Honest Daring Look.
Meet Lauren, who’s not only one of our models (that’s her under Meet Your Match), but also a talented singer, songwriter and performer. Make her look your own in a few simple steps.
Check out the video below to get her look:
Where are you from and what beauty is like there (beachy and easy, big curls and false eyelashes, etc.)?
I come from Kent, England and, as most people know, it be a little gloomy so I see a lot of women finding other ways to get tan. They love their bronzer and self tanner! I grew up in the countryside and in general it’s a little more casual, but on the weekend some girls like to go extra full-out with full-on glam!
Tell us about your #LetsBeHonest look and why you chose it:
I chose the Daring “Ready to Conquer” Look because as a performer it speaks to me. In order to be my best, I want to feel 100% confident in the way that I look especially on stage. It’s a few steps up from what I would wear during the day, but it’s a transition that gets me into character. It’s exciting and fun to dress up and do something different than your daily beauty routine.
Who or what is your beauty inspiration?
I follow a lot of different make up artists online and I also have worked with some of the best. I’ve picked my fave little tricks from each one and combined them with my own style and technique.
What’s the best and/or worst beauty advice you’ve gotten?
Best: Less is more! Worst: The more, the better!
Even if you’re going for a Daring look, I believe there is a way to apply your makeup so that it doesn’t look like it’s caked on.
What is inner beauty to you?
Inner beauty is an internal radiance that shines just as much as physical beauty. It’s what makes you unique and special. Women always want to be beautiful on the outside and sometimes they strive for perfection, but as we all know, time takes its toll on our bodies so perfection becomes a goal that we cannot maintain. With inner beauty, however, the possibilities are endless. There is no limit to how incredible you can be!
What product can’t you live without?
I love anything that makes my skin glow! I have a tendency to use my lip balm not just on my lips, but on my brows, cheekbones, nose and sometime even under my eyes on the go!
What’s your favorite Honest Beauty product?
I’m soooo happy that Honest Beauty made the multifunctional Magic Balm! It’s lighter than my greasy lip balm and gives that magical glow!
If you were an Honest Beauty Lip Gloss, what shade would you be? (Dreamy, Kind, Generous, Creative, Inspired, Playful)
I love the idea of putting a positive word on your beauty products so that when you apply you set your intuition… genius! I would choose to be Creative. Bring on the ideas!
How long do you take to get ready in the AM? To go out at night?
AM: I don’t like to do much in the morning — I’ll take about 30 minutes. I get cleaned up, put on a little moisturizer, balm and maybe a bit of mascara.
PM: If I’m going out, I give myself about an hour to go in on the glam! I enjoy putting on makeup more at this time. It’s kind of therapeutic, like painting.
What’s the most interesting place you’ve applied makeup?
Like I said, I like to apply lip balm all over my face, but sometimes I’ll take it to the next level. I apply it to my collarbone, shoulders, décolletage, and if I’m showing legs, a line on the top of the knees.
Be Honest: Do you wash your face before you go to bed?
Sometimes. Half the time I’m too tired and just use a makeup remover wipe.
Finish this sentence: #LetsBeHonest, I wear makeup because:
It makes me feel confident and feminine ;).
Show us your signature look and be a part of our Lookbook using #LetsBeHonest!