With a seemingly infinite number of brushes out there, it’s tough to know the difference between the “must haves” and the “nice to haves.” Check out our slideshow of the beauties we can’t live without.
Work one of spring’s hottest trends: mysterious, moody hues with Honest Beauty’s newest stars: Truly Kissable Marsala Kiss Lip Crayon and (spoiler alert) our new hair line.
Remember making a color wheel back in the day and learning about complementary colors? Maybe not… but it’s actually one of the best beauty hacks in the books. Apply the same theories when picking your eye makeup to get your baby blues, browns or greens to pop!
From glittery lids and painted liner to dewy cheeks and stained lips, get the rockstar-inspired beauty that kicked off New York Fashion Week… in Los Angeles.
Want some cool new ways to streamline your routine and downsize your beauty bag? We hit up our in-house beauty junkies to get their fave tricks for off-roading our versatile cream-based blush.
You asked. Honest answers.
Master DIY glam in minutes with these secret weapons (think luscious red lip) and a few simple steps then cue the selfies.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Fully pencil in brows for more definition and intense color.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
- Sweep shade 1 all over lid to the outer edge of the eye.
- Apply shade 2 in the outer corners as well as along the top and bottom lash line to create an elongated V. Using a cotton swab, clean up and define the color to create the shape you want.
- Blend shadow out to edges with a brush, without applying more shadow to the edges.
- Define the top of the lids with Truly Black liner.
- Line the bottom with the Truly Gold liner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Teasing
- Using your fingertips, apply color to the apples of the cheeks and blend.
- Lightly brush Dusk Reflection luminizing powder all over the face for a lit-from-within glow.
- Using a brush, sweep Midnight Reflection over cheekbones and the bridge of the nose.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss
- Apply this warm matte red over lips. Layer over liner to deepen the hue or top with a gloss — we love Dreamy Kiss — for serious shine.
Snap and share your Glam Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyGlam.
Sport this look and your signature brand of confidence and own the room.
Master Jessica’s chicest day-to-night look and own every room you enter.
Seattle girl Bree Youngquist puts her own sexy spin on a casual, no makeup-makeup look. Here, she shows you how to channel her fresh-faced vibe in a few simple steps.