Stroll into a new season in style with these fab shopping sites that keep you on point, sun up to sun down.
- Everlane. Simple and chic. A site with a category dedicated for leisure wear? It’s like they know us. We love their beyond-comfy style and über-quality. Even more, we relate with how they run their company — full transparency. They show their costs and their mark ups!
- Market HQ. Fun and spunky. If you’re trying to bring back your ’90s fashion, hit this up. This Australian brand ships to the U.S. for free if you spend more than $150, and trust us, that will be easy. Edgy clothes, great prices (think of the exchange rate!), but, sadly, no hot Aussie surfer included.
- Moda Operandi. Rich and glamorous. Here you’ll find high fashion, impeccable taste and unique finds. It’s our guilty pleasure. We splurge with #noregrets. No occasion? No problem. It’s major fashion inspo, too. Check out their Trunk Shows to buy off the runway. Yes, dreams do come true.
- milk. Fresh and feminine. Milk has it all, including their own line, Alexx Jae and Milk. Splurge or keep it frugal, the range of prices makes all wallets feel welcome.
- & Other Stories. Adorable and lovely. All about fashion and finding your personal style, this Parisian-inspired shop may change your life. It’s one-click-shopping for everything from accessories and swimwear to lingerie and shoes. You’ll be saying “Oui!” to everything.
- Christy Dawn. Magical and whimsical. Here’s the catch, they only sell dresses, and honestly, that’s enough for us because we love what they do. We feel like we should be running through a field while wearing one. Still searching for a field in L.A…
- Modern Citizen. Clean and powerful. Everything about Modern Citizen evokes confidence and poise. Ideally, our closet would be full of their clothes because who doesn’t love feeling like a boss.
- Creatures of Comfort. Modern and unique. They sell their own line, but don’t discriminate against others. Carefully curated fashion, which looks like pieces of arts, will become statement pieces in your wardrobe. There’s really no other site like it.
- Bassike. Neutral and mature. Bassike is a very specific line of modern, high-end clothing in very basic hues (nudes, blacks, navy and grey). Even if your go-to uniform resembles a rainbow, you’ll fall in love with this site. Oh, they also sell Vans. Bet you didn’t see that coming.
- Ssense. Rock and roll. Somehow they found our beloved brands, as well as new faves we’ve never seen before. Obviously this page was immediately bookmarked and flagged as a favorite. Btw, their sales are pretty dope.
Did we miss one? Share your favorites in the comments below.