Summer Friday, anyone? Find out what Honest beauties stash in their bag when they head out of town.
- Simple sundress. Look for a cover-up that will also work for cocktails, like this off-the-shoulder number from Need Supply Co. It’s lightweight, packable and perfect for going with the flow.
- Sunglasses. Find some shade with sunnies you can wear all day. This classic cat eye costs less than $70 so if you get splashed, it won’t be the end of the world.
- Strappy sandals. We love this lace-up style because it adds a little something to pretty much any outfit. A classic leather pair will take you from the beach to the bar and back again.
- Swimsuit. In the summer, a bikini becomes a second skin. Invest in one that makes you feel great and also lays well under clothing so it’s comfortable to keep on, like this fashionable bandeau from Marysia.
- SPF. This tinted version is a win-win because it protects your skin, while covering up any imperfections and leaving your face looking flawless!
- Versatile towel. A lightweight style will be your best friend because you can use it to lay out, dry off, cover up or even wear as a sarong. It also dries off quickly and slips right into your beach bag.
- Light jacket. Nights can get chilly so always pack a jacket you can throw on. We’re all about denim and this Levi’s boyfriend version is tried and true.
- Beach read. Stash a book in your bag and use it as an excuse take a break from your iPhone. Check out more of our latest favorites, here.
- Chic carryall. You have to have something to toss this stuff in and we’re obsessed with these yummy totes from local Venice company, Cuyana. The ultimate blend of form and function, they will hold everything you need and do so beautifully.