Here’s how to get her look, courtesy of the ultimate glam duo: Daniel Martin and Jennifer Yepez.
“My inspiration? Playing off her pre-collection Dolce & Gabbana dress, we wanted something coquettish, demure with a hint of sexy! We kept the drama on the eyes using my new Falling For You Palette in the color of the season, a deep glossy Aubergine eye!” — Daniel Martin, celebrity makeup artist
Lip Gloss in Creative Kiss
“Jessica wore this beautiful Dolce & Gabbana dress. It was very feminine so we wanted to keep her hair sexy, beautiful and romantic.” — Jennifer Yepez, celebrity hairstylist
- Start at the nape of your hair and blow dry your hair with a medium round brush. Work your way up making clean sections and drying upward to create volume.
- Using a 1 ¼-inch curling iron, curl hair in medium-size sections, starting in the back about 2 inches away from the root and leaving the ends out. Wrap one section downward on one section and the next one, curl the opposite way.
- When finished, brush out curls and tease at the crown, root and side of your hair. On the sides, take sections going back and not up and down to get the shape.
- After teasing, lightly smooth using a brush so you don’t see the tease and create the shape you want.
- Pull side sections back and secure with bobby pins. Take a small piece of the hair from the right side and pull it over to cover any of the pins that are in place holding the hair.
- Finish by pulling out a few pieces in the front out.