Because where would we be without our behind-the-scenes team?
Last week Marie Claire held their second annual Image Maker Awards, an event recognizing the top artists, stylists and trendsetters responsible for creating Hollywood’s most coveted looks. Daniel Martin, celebrity makeup artist and Honest Beauty creative color consultant, took home the award for New Guard, which Jessica had the honor of presenting. It was a memorable night for all and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have Daniel as part of the Honest Beauty fam. 💋
“We pulled Inspiration from her Balmain outfit keeping her makeup look confident, clean and always radiant!” — Daniel Martin
Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
Falling For You Makeup Palette using Dusted Copper swept across the entire lid and Painted Gold in the inner corners
Magic Balm on the center of the lid for a glossy effect
Truly Lush Mascara + Lash Primer
Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss
- Prep hair by spraying heat protectant spray all over. Spray moisture milk into hair from mid shaft down then volumizing spray from root to mid shaft.
- Make clean sections and start to blow dry your hair with a medium round brush and dry as smooth as possible.
- After you finish your blow dry, make a clean side part and comb your hair through.
- Make clean sections and flat iron hair, starting at the back and working your way up. I like to start 2 inches away from the root so you still have some volume. If you have very thick or curly hair start from the root.
- Finish with dry conditioner. Use a flexible hair spray and smooth down flyaways with a toothbrush.