Turn heads (sans the side-eye) with these simple DIYs for mastering the season’s sexiest green eye looks from subtle to bold.
Green beauty expert Teri Miyahira rocks the one of our favorite looks — forest green eyes — three different ways. Master her techniques below or improv your own!
- To create a little definition, apply the two brown shades from the Sable Brown Eyeshadow Trio to the top lid and blend to the crease.
- Using a small pencil brush, wiggle the emerald green shade from the Forest Green Eyeshadow Trio onto the bottom lashline.
- To keep the look clean and daytime-ready, bronze the skin for light definition using the Luminizing Powder in Dusk Reflection. Concentrate on the hollows of the cheeks for a slight contouring effect.
- Finish with a neutral lip using the Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Marsala Kiss.
- Layer the emerald green shade from the Forest Green Eyeshadow Trio all over the lid and into the crease, building layers until the desired depth is created.
- For a little pop of color, apply the Créme Blush in Truly Thrilling to the apples of the cheeks and blend toward the hairline.
- Swipe on a subtle lip using the Sheer Rose Kiss Lip Crayon to keep attention on eyes and cheeks.
- Using the darkest color from the Forest Green Eyeshadow Trio, smoke out the lid, crease and outer corner of the eyes.
- For extra dimension, pat the lightest shade onto lids to open eyes and ensure the dark shade doesn’t overpower the look.
- Keep cheeks bare with Créme Blush in Truly Exciting, adding a barely there touch of color.
- The darker the eye, the lighter the lip, so swipe on Lip Crayon in Sheer Chestnut Kiss to finish the look.