Start the day with a dewy glow. Check out which products we use to get our skin prepped and ready for anything.
A morning skincare routine will set the foundation for the day ahead, and also prep your skin for the application of makeup. Here are the five simple steps we follow each morning to keep skin looking its best.
- Cleanse. Gently wash away dirt and oil, and get skin ready for the rest of your routine.
- Tone. Clarify and condition, while wiping away dead skin cells for a more even makeup application.
- Calm. Hydrate the eye area for younger and more refreshed looking eyes, even if you didn’t get your full 8 hours.
- Moisturize. Soothe skin, while supporting its natural moisture barrier.
- Prime. Plump skin and smooth the appearance of fine lines, while prepping skin for makeup.
What’s your go-to morning regimen? Share with us below and be sure to check back for our nighttime routine, coming this week!