Channel your inner Cali girl with secret weapons and simple steps. It’s DIY radiance in no time.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
- Blend shades 1 and 2, the lightest two colors, and sweep them all over lips and underneath the lower-lash line.
- Softly line eyes on top and bottom. Use the smudger to soften, if necessary. For a playful spin on the look, try the Truly Gold pencil instead.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Warm Auburn
- The secret to this hot mess is the soft application of color and a light hand with the brush to smooth arches rather than sculpt or define them.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Charming
- Use a brush to lightly sweep this sunkissed peach-coral shade over cheekbones for a fresh-from-the-beach glow.
- With a powder brush, blend the two shades and sweep over your entire face.
- Using your fingertips, apply a thin layer of Magic Balm to cheekbones and the bridge of the nose for extra radiance.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss
- Finish the look with an apricot-pink sheer gloss that perfectly accentuates the creamy peach-coral tones in the Truly Charming blush.
Snap and share your Sunny Looks #LetsBeHonest #HonestlySunny #HonestEyes.