Master Jessica’s chicest day-to-night look and own every room you enter.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Starting on the outside of your arches, line along top. Brush as you go to fill in color and softly define your shape. For a polished look, put hairs in their place with Magic Balm using your fingertip or a liner or brow brush.
EYES Secret Weapons: Truly Eye Shadow Trio in Truly Effortless Soft Sand
- Sweep shade 3 all over lids with a full brush.
- With a smaller brush, apply shade 1 in lid creases and blend.
- Dip a liner brush (or ultra-small shadow brush) in shade 2 and trace the top lash line to create a template to follow for your eyeliner.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Flirting
- Using a blush brush, sweep this creamy formula onto apples of the cheeks.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Sheer Raspberry Kiss
- Apply this high-shine sheer for a subtle pop of pink.
Snap and share your Chic Looks with #LetsBeHonest.