Up your game with a DIY #GNO look that’s all about the sultry smoky eye.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
- Sweep shade 3 all over the lid with a shadow brush.
- Using a smaller brush, define creases with shade 1, extending color to trace the upper and lower lash lines for definition.
- Lay down a generous amount of shade 2 with a flat brush, then use a large, fluffy blending brush to incorporate the colors.
- Apply Truly Black eyeliner at the water line and all around the lash lines. Follow with Eye Opener eyeliner at the inner corners of the eyes.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- Line and fill in brows for bolder color and definition.
- Brush arches into shape for a dramatic look.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Exciting
- Apply blush to cheeks using fingertips for more intense color, then blend into skin.
FACE Secret Weapon: Luminizing Powder in Dusk Reflection
- Using a large powder brush, sweep luminizer all over the face to create a soft glow.
LIPS Secret Weapons: Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Honey Kiss and Lip Gloss in Generous Kiss
- Apply this soft nude to lips.
- Top with the sheer pink-tinted nude for a touch of color.
Snap and share your Daring Look at #LetsBeHonest #HonestlyDaring.