DIY with simple steps and secret weapons for a striking no-makeup makeup look.
- Spritz two to three pumps of Hydration Mist on face and neck and let dry.
- Apply a thin layer of primer using clean fingertips.
- Dampen sponge and blend foundation into skin.
- Brush color to the hairline and edge of face, blending to ensure evenness.
- With your ring finger for the lightest touch, apply concealer to the highpoints of the face (bridge of nose, cheekbones) and beneath undereye near the waterline. Use a small brush to touch up.
- For this natural, “toasty eye” look, start by sweeping shade 1 all over lids to create a bright canvas.
- Smudge shade 2 in lid creases and use an angled crease brush to blend.
- Using a smaller shade brush or a liner brush, trace under lower lashes with shade 2, starting at the outer corners with the most product and working in, letting the color fade as it goes.
- With shade 3, accentuate under the brow and dot the inner corner of eye for an instant brightener.
- Add soft definition by applying liner along the top lash line. You’re smudging it next for a toasty effect, so no need for perfection.
BROWS Secret Weapon: Brow Filler in Rich Brunette
- You don’t need pro skills or loads of time to create these casually beachy brows. Starting on the outside of your arches, line along top. Brush as you go to fill in color and softly define your shape.
CHEEKS Secret Weapon: Créme Blush in Truly Thrilling
- Softly flushed cheeks start with a smile (a real one, not the pouty pose).
- Brush color onto those gorgeous apples of your cheeks for a striking natural flush.
LIPS Secret Weapon: Lip Gloss in Creative Kiss
- Sweep on this high-shine sheer then stash it in your bag for touch-ups throughout the day. Its subtle grape hue is an instant pick-me-up for lips.
- Dust illuminizer over all the highpoints on your face — cheeks, bridge of nose, brow bones.
- Using fingers, swipe a thin line of balm down the bridge of your nose, on your lips and around your eye area to prevent makeup from creasing at your smile lines (we told you it’s magic balm!).
Snap and share your Fresh Looks #LetsBeHonest #Honestly Fresh.