Beauty sleep is about to get a whole new meaning. Take a peek at our top tips for getting skin prepped for bed.
While a morning regimen prepares your skin for the day ahead, an evening routine is about deep cleaning, treating and nourishing. These are the five ways we get our skin ready for sleep.
- Wipe. Lift away makeup and impurities.
- Cleanse. Treat breakouts, while removing remaining dirt, oil and makeup.
- Tone. Wipe away any last traces of the day, and hydrate and condition skin.
- Treat. Treat and help prevent future breakouts, while supporting skin’s youthful look.
- Replenish. Restore vital moisture and neutralize free radicals while you sleep.
How do you get your skin ready for bed? Share your tips with us in the comments and, if you missed it, be sure to check out our morning skincare routine.