From a sexy smoked gaze to subtle stained lips, get the look that rocked Alexander Wang’s runway during New York Fashion Week.
LA-based celebrity makeup artist Dee Daly recreated one of NYFW’s most sultry looks in a way that’s honestly achievable for everyday beauty junkies.
- Create a flawless-looking canvas with Everything Tinted Moisturizer. (Dee uses the Cream shade.)
- Sweep Midnight Reflection Luminizing Powder onto cheekbones, jawline, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow and browbone (really anywhere you want to create a pop of radiance).
- To create the 360-degree smoke effect, use all three shades in the Truly Magnetic Heather Mauve Eyeshadow Trio. Sweep the lightest shade onto lids as a base for color, then press on the mauve for all-over color. Use a touch of the darkest shade at the base of lashes as a liner.
- Apply Magic Balm over the entire eye (top and bottom) to give the shadows a lived-in look. (You can also apply balm on the C-curve around the eye area to help soften the look of smile lines!)
- Dab Truly Exciting Créme Blush onto apples of cheeks to create a natural-looking flush and onto lips for that perfectly stained effect.