Catching a red eye to see relatives can leave you feeling less than glam. Read on to find out what we keep stashed for staying shiny and sleek (and occasionally faking flawless) all holiday season long.
- Hydrating face mist. Cold weather tends to leave skin extra dull and dry. Keep your best face forward with this quick pick-me-up that locks in moisture while calming and soothing skin.
- Heavy-duty eye cream. Beauty sleep might be lacking, but no one needs to know. Refresh and brighten tired eyes with this hydrating cocktail of naturally derived extracts, antioxidants and nutrients. For bonus points, use it on more than just your under eye area.
- All-over balm. Dry skin is never in. Slather magic balm anywhere that needs some extra TLC, from lips to cheeks, cuticles to elbows and more.
- Reusable water bottle. Staying hydrated is always important, but it’s extra essential if you’ll be indulging in a few festive cocktails. We always stash a reusable bottle in our bag to get sips in on-the-go. To make it a little more fun, try some of these flavor pairings.
- Dry conditioner. Extend the life of your blowout, fight frizz and revive dry locks with this perfectly purse-sized product. It’s our go-to for keeping hair looking haute through the holidays.