The actress shined at the Golden Globes after-party hosted by Warner Bros. Pictures and InStyle. Here’s how to recreate her lust-worthy waves, courtesy of Brand Ambassador Jennifer Yepez.
- Begin by spraying heat defense spray all over tresses, followed by moisture milk leave-in conditioner to the ends. Conclude the pre-blowout preparation by working volumizing spray into roots.
- Starting at the back, part hair into manageable sections, and blow dry using a medium round brush to create volume.
- Starting at the back of the head again, separate hair into 1-inch sections and curl hair downward using a use a 1-inch curling iron; wrap hair from the root, leaving the ends out. All strands should be curled downward aside from the front pieces that frame your face, curling those away.
- Gently brush out hair to loosen curls.
- Finish by adding a few drops of dry conditioner to the ends followed by a flexible hold hairspray to complete this elegant look.