Honest Beauty founder, Jessica Alba, is Elle Australia’s May cover girl! Today we’re sharing all of the dreamy look details, courtesy of Daniel Martin and Jennifer Yepez.
Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Peony Kiss
- First, spray heat protectant all over hair and apply volumizing spray from roots to ends. Apply moisture milk to just the ends.
- Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, starting at the back and making clean sections.
- Once you’ve reached the desired volume, create a side part. Use a 1-1¼ inch curling iron to curl hair in 2 inch sections. Always start at the root and leave the ends out. Make sure you curl each section of hair in a different direction than the last.
- Once hair is curled, used a wide tooth comb to comb through.
- Pull hair to one side and create a loose braid. Use a clear elastic to secure at the end, then carefully pull at the braid to create additional volume and thickness. Pull a few pieces of hair loose at the front to frame the face.