Check out these stunning looks from the Emmys (plus how to score them at home!).
1. Pretty in Pink. Emma Roberts proves once again that pink can be as glamorous and elegant for evening as it is gorgeous and radiant for day. Create your own spin on the look with raspberry-hued Créme Blush in Truly Flirting and Lip Gloss in Generous Kiss, a sheer pink nude with just enough color to grab attention. Top with a Luminizing Powder to deliver a radiant look and enhance the shades.
2. The Fresh Face. Jane the Virgin star Gina Rodriguez proves that inner radiance and a touch of nude gloss can easily steal the show. Her nearly natural lip and rosy cheeks let her smile take centerstage. For a pout with a hint of shade, we’re obsessed with Lip Gloss in Dreamy Kiss, a creamy sheer nude that leaves a subtle glow with big impact. For a soft pink flush, opt for Créme Blush in Truly Thrilling.
3. All-Over Shimmer. Julianne Hough’s sexy-looking glow hits all the highpoints: cheekbones, brow bones, chin, shoulders and, yes, even lids. Recreate iridescent eyes with Eyeshadow Trio in Truly Effortless Soft Sand and skin radiance with Luminizing Powder dusted anywhere you’d like highlighted. A touch of Magic Balm applied in a C-curve from temples to apples of the cheeks and on the bridge of the nose amps up that luminous look.
4. Lashes to Lust After. We’ll avoid all the obvious “scandalous lashes” puns, but seriously, Kerry Washington’s sky-high fringe gives her that “I get what I want” look. For delicious volume and eye-opening length, we’re addicted to the Truly Lush Mascara+Primer, a combo that ensures an irresistible gaze and intense, high-impact color.
5. The Power Pout. Um, hello? We’ll have that look, please. Red lips were all the rage at the Emmys and Padma Lakshmi’s insanely vibrant shade wasn’t shy about taking on the trend. Want amped up color with a luscious satiny finish? We suggest Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Demi-Matte Strawberry Kiss with unforgettable warm red notes and a creamy texture that glides on with precision.
6. Violet Shadows. What’s not to love about Taraji Henson’s entire look? While she’s gorgeous head-to-toe, we’re lusting after the sultry smoky eye that rocked the red carpet (and social media). If you’re looking to play with plum notes, test-drive Eyeshadow Trio in Truly Magnetic Heather Mauve, which works brilliantly day to night. No Emmy invite necessary.
7. A Sexy Flush. What hotter than Taylor Schilling’s interpretation of the coral-red pout? Maybe her natural-looking cheek flush? It’s impossible to choose. Master the lip at home with Sheer Coral Kiss Truly Kissable Lip Crayon, a poppy shade that brightens the face. On cheeks, try Créme Blush in Truly Charming for peach-coral notes or Truly Teasing, a warm nude that’s as versatile as it gets.
8. Golden Eyes. The subtle metallic tones of stunner Christina Hendricks’ shadow and liner perfectly play up her smoky gaze and matte stained pout. Our favorite way to add gold shimmer is with the True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Gold. Use the tip to line eyes and the sides to shade lids.
9. The Perfect Brows. We admit, Sofia Vergara’s brows aren’t typically mentioned as her best assets, but we can’t help but give her props for stunning, expertly groomed arches that make a glam statement all on their own. To create a similar style, we like Brow Filler in Rich Brunette, a shade that’s versatile enough for a variety of hair colors.