- Begin by blending Everything Primer all over face to help skin look smooth and fine lines less visible. This will also create a subtle golden glow.
- Using a Buffing Brush, apply Cream Foundation onto your face and neck to conceal and condition skin. Blend in a circular motion for smooth, full-coverage. (Jessica uses Sand!)
- Next, create a soft smokey eye with the Everything Makeup Palette. Start by brushing Everyday Canvas over the entire lid. Use your finger to press Champagne Shimmer onto the center of your lid, then use a brush to blend. Finish by using a brush to blend Bronze Shimmer into the crease.
- Using the Contour + Highlight Kit and a Buffing Brush, sculpt the cheekbones and contour along the nose and forehead. Highlight along the bridge of nose, tops of cheeks and cupid’s bow.
- Blend Crème Blush in Truly Teasing on the apples of the cheeks to help cheeks pop.
- Use Truly Lush Mascara + Primer to prime lashes, and then coat with mascara. Jessica likes to blink into the wand so that every last lash gets evenly coated.
- Finish with a swipe (or two!) of Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Strawberry Kiss.
- Prep hair by spraying Moisture Milk Leave-In Conditioner all over wet hair and brushing through to detangle and condition strands before styling.
- Spray Honestly Protected Heat Defense Spray from mid-shaft to ends to protect hair from heat styling, and Honestly Uplifted Volumizing Spray at your roots to help create lift.
- Part hair and section off with clips, then blow dry hair one section at a time.
- Once hair is fully dried, use a 1¾ inch curling iron to curl hair in 2 inch sized sections starting at the root and leaving the ends out. For soft, full waves, make sure to curl each section of hair in a different direction than the last.
- Finish your look by spritzing hair with Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray and gently brushing out.