This dream eye cream does more than just nourish skin and battle crow’s feet (although that makes us happy, too). Check out these off-radar ways to work this beauty into your routine.
Gone are the days of single-purpose makeup and skincare. Double- and triple-duty is the new name of the game. We asked our in-house education queen and self-proclaimed beauty junkie what other ways she’s using Younger Eye Cream (#FOMO).
She found 6 more fab ways to use this age-defying wonder:
- 360-degree anti-aging. Using your ring finger (it provides the gentlest touch), tap Younger Eye around the orbital bone to defy time all around the eye, not just the crow’s feet.
- Smile lines be gone. Use Younger Eye around your laugh lines (aka the nasolabial folds) to help plump the look of the skin. The formula’s hyaluronic acid hydrates and its rosehip works to smooth the appearance of lines thanks to the naturally occurring retinoic acid.
- A mid-day pick-me-up for eyes. Creamy enough to cool, but dries fast enough to hydrate and not disrupt perfectly applied concealer.
- An eye primer alternative. Traditional eye primer can pick up too much pigment. Try gliding a bit of Younger Eye onto the lid (for that skincare benefit) to create a texture in which your shimmer shadow can adhere. Looks like a wash of glimmer that makes your skin glow.
- A smoother pout. Apply Younger Eye around the lip line to smooth out the appearance lines.
- An overnight lip smoother. Apply onto lips — they’re as delicate as the eye area — to get the same nourishing antioxidants working overtime on your smile while you sleep.