Warmer weather means shorter hemlines and legs for days. Learn how to DIY your own version of the season’s hottest sandal trend, then check out our best below-the-knee beauty tips.
Designer and fashionista Aimee Santos is our go-to girl for all things involving a glue gun. Today, she shows us her her super-easy spin on Pom Pom Sandals.
DIY POM POM SANDALS
Glue gun sticks
Variety of decorative trim
Variety of pom pom trim
- Using a glue gun, add a line of glue to the first flap of one gladiator sandal.
- Place one of the decorative trims onto the glue.
- Continue gluing on decorative trim to each flap of the gladiator sandal.
- Glue pom pom trim below the decorative trim, as pictured.
- Continue gluing pom pom trim below each decorative trim.
- Repeat steps 1 – 5 for the other sandal. Let dry overnight, then rock your sweet new kicks.
Take your sandal experience to the next level with these tried-and-true tricks from the Honest Beauties: