This beauty’s no One-Hit Wonder. We listed 19 (yeah, you read that right) of our fave ways to use this season’s miracle must-have. What’s yours?
Dig around the desks of anyone at Honest Beauty and you’ll find at least one compact of Magic Balm (some of us have even Sharpie’d our initials on them). This unassuming little multitasker is being touted as your handbag’s new one and only and for good reason. Its lightweight formula goes on easily, moisturizes deeply and stands in for a variety of products from cuticle conditioner to hair texturizer. Check out some of our riffs:
- Groom brows in lieu of eyebrow gel.
- Smooth and condition split ends.
- Create piecey hair by texturizing strands.
- Tame flyaways.
- Condition cuticles.
- Tap on top eyeshadow for a chic wet look.
- Moisturize dry patches on face.
- Apply balm on highpoints for a quick highlighter.
- Hydrate cracked skin around nose and lips from cold weather.
- Soften rough elbows and knees.
- Create a dewy look at top of cheekbones near corner of eyes, especially when foundation is matte.
- Double as a lip balm.
- Smear on matte lipstick for sheen.
- Dab balm on an eyeliner brush, dip in eyeshadow then create a cool-colored liner.
- Blend with powder blush to create creamy effect when Crème Blush isn’t on hand.
- Use it to get off the last remnants of mascara at night.
- Smear it on mascara brush to get last bits of mascara from the tube.
- Dab around eye area as a quick fix when your go-to moisturizer isn’t on hand.
- Amp up your sun-kissed glow by sweeping it across the shins for sexy sheen.
Give it a whirl and tell us how you improv with it.