We’re addicted to the amazing glimmer and intense color of the foil-inspired metallic pout. DIY at home with minimal makeup and a few sweet tricks from celebrity makeup artist Dee Daly for a truly kissable party look.
Land the haut-est color trend this fall — metallic gold — on your lips with a little inspo from LA-based celebrity makeup artist Dee Daly. Her secret? It’s all about application and shade color. We sent her some gold liner, shimmery shadows and lip crayons, and let her have fun.
Here the How To for her party-ready gold lip:
- Moisturize lips with Magic Balm to prep lips for color.
- Line lips with Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Honey Kiss.
- Fill in color with True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Gold feathering into the lip line and blending the two shades (Honey Kiss and Truly Gold) together.
- Amp up the gold hue by adding a hint of Champagne Shimmer from the Everything Makeup Palette to the cupid’s bow.
- Finish the look with a little Magic Balm for shine.
Snap and share your looks with #LetsBeHonest.