Festival season is in full swing. Get ready for anything with our top picks of things to pack (and not one of them is a flower tiara).
- Crossbody bag. A small, satchel-style purse frees up your hands but keeps quick access to cash and other essentials. This leather version by Rebecca Minkoff will last through several seasons and look fab with anything.
- H2O. Hydration is key when it comes to all-day affairs. Most venues have water stations where you can refill at your leisure (and save your $$ for food and drink), so be sure to pack a reusable water bottle. We like these ones from Swell because they’re super sleek and keep contents cool for 24 hours.
- Magic balm. We don’t go anywhere without this multipurpose balm, especially the great outdoors. Use this dream cream to soothe dry lips, smooth chapped cheeks and so much more.
- Hand sani. Festivals can get funky and porta-potties are a probable encounter so sanitizer is essential. This spray version is a savvy way to keep bacteria at bay.
- Tress tamers. You gotta have hair ties handy, just trust us. Peep some of our favorite festival styles, here.
- Portable charger. Selfies and Snapchats are necessary, but they also drain your juice. Invest in a purse-sized portable charger to keep your phone fully functional.
- High protein bites. To keep energy up, pack a substantial snack like almonds or one of these RXBARs. Food lines are going to be long, so it’s smart to have something to nibble on that’s not a deep-fried Oreo.
- Makeup removers. Keep your face feeling fresh with this pocket-sized pack of travel wipes.
- Sunnies. Shield eyes from the sun (while looking cool AF) with a chic pair of shades. Use this handy guide to find the right shape for your face.