In the spirit of celebrating your number one fan, check out these 9 indulgences in spring’s chicest shades of pink.
- Chic sips. Can’t spring for a tropical vacay? Whimsical pineapple-inspired barware will put her in the spirit. W and P Design, Tumbler, $35; Shot Glass Set, $35; Metal Straws, $15-$17.
- Updated accessories. A removable strap on this cross-body handbag makes it double as a clutch. It’s like two gifts for price of one. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Saddle Bag, $150.
- Neck bling. If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, mom will meet her new BFF. This baby has 30 gems emblazoned on a thin, delicate bar. Anne Sisteron, $430.
- Mirrored sunnies. Keep her style on point with updated eyewear. This take looks straight from the runway, but doesn’t break the bank. Ray-Ban, Round Mirrored Sunglasses, Golden/Pink $185.
- Glam coasters. No one likes a glass ring stain on a cocktail table, especially moms. Thanks to pink marble design rimmed in gold, she’ll be keepin’ it classy. Jonathan Adler, $125
- Spa-like towels. Wrap these French linen bath towels with a spa certificate and call it Mom’s Day. An ultra-lush, bouclette weave in a muted pink make these as chic as they are luxurious. Lissoy, $20–$95.
- Sweet dreams. You can’t really gift mom a good night’s sleep, but you can make sure she snoozes in luxury. A feather-light cashmere blanket ensures counting sheep is pure bliss. Scenario, $479.
- Wrist candy. Gift mom her new go-to accessory: a chic cuff made of pink enamel and brass. The Tunic-T Cuff from Tory Burch adds a pop of color to everyday style and can be worn alone, stacked or glammed up for evening. Tory Burch, $175.
- Dessert, reinvented. We’re obsessed with brigadeiros, a luxurious Brazilian delicacy that slays a sweet tooth in one bite. Hand-crafted in multiple flavors (think pistachio, coffee, coconut and oreo), these gourmet balls of WTH will have mom forever throwing shade at a traditional box of chocolates. Brigadeiro Bakery, gift boxes starting at $14.