Your in-flight beauty routine is about to get a major upgrade. Check out the products we always pack to to feel pretty and pampered. Don’t worry, they’re all TSA-approved and ready for takeoff.
Air travel can take a toll on your appearance, but it doesn’t have to. Stay fab while you fly with our favorite plane-friendly products.
- Makeup wipes. Start your flight with a fresh face. This wipe removes all traces of the day and the travel pack version couldn’t be more convenient.
- Hydrating mist. Plane air is super dry, so a hydrating mist is a must. Spritz over face throughout your flight as needed, especially when in need of a moment of peace.
- Multipurpose balm. Slather this beauty BFF all over to stay smooth from head to toe, literally. You can even use to slick down static-induced flyways and keep hair frizz-free.
- Reusable water bottle. Water is extra essential on flights and the little cups they give you don’t cut it. Pack an empty water bottle and stop by a filling station before you board. Then, drink up.
- SPF. When you fly you’re about 30K miles closer to the sun and its rays, so UV protection is a must. We love this beauty fluid because it hydrates while it protects.
- Eye gel. Puffy eyes are never in style. Keep this pocket-sized tube handy to calm tired eyes and help erase any proof of a less-than-restful flight.
- Jetsetter beauty bag. One bag for all of your essentials is a no-brainer. Stash your makeup inside, too, so you can primp before you land and arrive runway-ready.