Spritz your way to instant texture with our roundup of tips and tricks.
It’s safe to say we’re obsessed with our new Honestly Effortless Sea Salt Spray — get the scoop on some of our favorite ways to play.
- Spritz before bed! Sleep in damp or dry braids, then emerge in the a.m. with gorgeous, textured tresses.
- Use on wet hair and rough dry for grit and oomph in seconds.
- Instead of scrunching on dry locks, spray then wrap, twist or braid for more dramatic waves. Unwrap when you get to work.
- Blow dry into towel-dried hair and brush through lengths for loose waves and an undone look.
- Spray on before gym, put hair into braids or top knot. Remove post-workout for texturized tresses.
- If you’re styling freshly washed hair and need grip, apply sea salt onto dry tresses, then braid or toss into an updo.
- Use as a quick fix to simulate the look of second- or third-day hair.
- Spray onto locks after work to get the cool girl-undone waves look before hitting happy hour.
- Use after curling hair to give more texture, grit and oomph.
- Before bed, add to roots so when you wake up you have a little lift.
- Use on fine hair to give more texture or oomph.
- Apply to second- or third-day hair to freshen up the scent.
- In the winter, reverse or undo hat head — turn hair upside down, spritz with sea salt spray and shake out the pressed-down tresses.
- Add sea salt spray throughout tresses to help get grip and texture when creating a ponytail.
- Make a ponytail look more textured and full by spritzing and scrunching sea salt spray into the tail after pulling it back.