There’s more to sweater season than lattes and new boots. Check out these easy ideas to help keep your best face forward.
- Up the moisture. When temps start to dip, skin is more prone to drying out. Switch to a heavier cream to keep your face feeling soft and smooth.
- Show hair some love. Revive dry summer strands with a deep conditioning mask that also helps fight frizz and smooth flyaways. (PS: You can enter for a chance to win one, here!)
- Hydrate from the inside out. Caffeinated drinks like coffee and tea can be dehydrating so be sure to drink plenty of water to help look and feel your finest.
- Keep the SPF. Just because summer’s over doesn’t mean you can skimp on sunscreen. Protect skin from sun damage by using a daily sunscreen under makeup or a tinted moisturizer with SPF for full coverage in one step.
- Heat protect. The warm days of air-drying hair are gone and heat-styling tools will be getting a lot more action. Reduce potential damage by hitting hair with a heat defense spray before blowing dry.
- Condition lips. Chilly weather and chapped lips tend to go hand in hand, but they don’t have to. Smooth magic balm on your pout to help prevent and relieve seasonal dryness.
- Exfoliate. Dry, flaky skin can make it harder for your moisturizer to do its job. Use a konjac sponge to gently exfoliate so skin feels refreshed and renewed.
- Create a healthy glow. As summer tans fade, use luminizing powder fake a sun-kissed radiance all year round.
- Embrace the brow. Low maintenance brows are having a moment, so tweeze easy (stick to the strays) and use a brow filler to create effortless definition.
- Don’t forget about hands. Avoid dry cuticles by conditioning with magic balm before bed.
Any transitional beauty tips we missed? Hit us with a comment!