With the long weekend over and September upon us, it’s time to get your head in the game and be the #girlboss that you are. Scope our list of must-haves to stay pretty and polished from nine-to-five (and then some).
Look like a pro — no matter what the work week throws at you — by stocking your desk drawer with these essentials. Board room beauty has never been so easy to achieve.
- Dry conditioner. Keep hair sleek and smooth all day, or revive locks before heading to happy hour. It’ll also help keep your blowout looking fresh on days when you need to skip a wash.
- Blotting sheets. Zap oil and stay shine-free with a quick blot. Dab along you part and hairline to help hair from looking greasy. (Click here for even more our our fave ways to use this beauty bag staple.)
- Loose powder. After blotting, brush translucent powder to further mattify sky and blur imperfections.
- Nail file. There are few things worse than a snagged nail. Keep an emory board on deck to buff out nails as needed.
- All purpose balm. Magic balm is our answer to everything. Soothe lips, tame flyaways, highlight cheekbones… the list goes on.
- Brow filler. Keep your brow game strong by brushing and freshening up fullness throughout the day.
- Lip crayon. Sometimes a pop of color is all you need to put some pep back in your step and power through those afternoon meetings. Glide on for a moisturizing dose of tint.
- Face mist. A quick mist is the ultimate mid-day pick-me-up. Spritz over face to instantly feel fresh from the spa. Hyaluronic acid also locks in moisture to help your skin combat the office AC, which can dry out skin, with ease.
- Spare hair ties. You never know when you’ll need to toss hair into a top knot. Keep a hair tie or two on hand so you can keep locks in check and chug through that to-do list.
- Concealer. Concealer is a given. Cover up a blemish that popped up out of nowhere, mask dark circles and make sure your best face stays forward.