The “Olivia Pope” Look.
A monochromatic white-on-white fashion statement makes a beautifully blank canvas for color or add a pop of gold (see the image below) to play up the champagne-toned eye shadows. DIY with this arsenal of must-haves:
- Younger Face Deep Hydration Cream to create a hydrated canvas.
- Créme Blush in Truly Teasing on the apples.
- True Velvet Eyeliner in Deep Purple to add depth and pop of color.
- Concealer Duo in Balanced Beige to mask spots and uneven tone.
- Brow Filler in Deep Black to shape arches.
- Everything Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free in Honey to hydrate and even skin tone.
- Everything Makeup Palette using champagne shades to create eye look.
The “Fiercely Fabulous” Look
This smoldering glam style is all about the charcoal smoky eye and, of course, the luxe little faux fur that plays off the coloring. For a DIY flirty look, use this roundup of Honest Beauties:
- Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid because we all need UV protection.
- Everything Tinted Moisturizer in Cognac to hydrate and even skin tone.
- Everything Cream Foundation in Cocoa to create a flawless-looking canvas.
- Créme Blush in Truly Daring to brighten cheeks.
- Everything Makeup Palette in charcoal shades for the ultimate smoky eye.
- True Velvet Truly Black eyeliner to rim the waterline.
- Luminizing Powder in Dusk Reflection to highlight browbones.
- Lip Gloss in Inspired Kiss for a brilliant touch of color.
The “Classically Glam” Look
Take the classic car coat look and update with a faux fur collar and a deliciously bronze smoky eye and, voila, you’ve nailed the style. DIY with these wonders:
- Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid, which has got the SPF you need when trekking between cabs and coat checks
- Everything Tinted Moisturizer in Alabaster to hydrate and even skin tone.
- Magic Balm because this little baby does everything from moisturizing undereyes and adding a glow to cheekbones and the bridge of the nose. (Put on dry cuticles, too, you’ll be happy you did.)
- Concealer Duo in Vanishing Vanilla because and watch dark circles disappear from sight.
- Créme Blush in Truly Exciting to play up the richness of the smoky eye.
- Brow Filler in Dark Blonde to add fullness and shape to arches.
- True Velvet Eyeliner in Truly Cocoa to add dimension and depth to the smoky eye.
- Everything Makeup Palette using bronze and champagne shades.
- Luminizing Powder in Midnight Reflection for subtle highlighting.
- Lip Crayon in Sheer Blossom topped with Lip Gloss in Kind Kiss for a luscious pop of high-wattage color.
Snap and share your favorite looks with #LetsBeHonest.